Welcome to this week’s CASE-ing the Catty Blog Hop!
Welcome from Tricia’s blog – isn’t her birthday card so cute. I am pleased the stamp set has made its way to the South Pacific Market.
- The cake stand and one of the layers were stamped with versamark on a black card base, then heat embossed in white embossing powder.
- The other two cake layers were embossed with gold embossing powder.
- A piece of 3.2mm Gold ribbon was added at the bottom of each layer – just like you might find on a cake.
- The window in the Whisper White layer was cut using the Circles Collection Framelits and was popped up on dimensionals.
- The sentiment comes from the returning News Stamp Set. Only one line of a two-line stamp has been used, and is heat embossed in gold.
- The embellishment is a bow made using the same gold ribbon as on the cake.
- The cut out circle was added to the inside of the card for a place to write the greeting on.
You can see some of the gold “bling” in this close-up.
If you’re wondering – my card is sitting on another Sneak Peek – the new Designer Series Paper stacks available in each of Stampin’ Up!’s colour families. Love the script on this design – the words are rather uplifting!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my card – I’m having a great time creating with some of the new goodies from the catty – can’t wait to order some others. My wish list is rather long!
Click on the picture below to head to the next blog in the CTC Sneak Peek Blog Hop and check out the crafty goodness of Judy.
If you get lost along the way – just head back to the CTC Home page HERE to see a list of all the participants. Do have a look at all the blogs – the projects will definitely get you inspired!
I hope you enjoyed this post,
As always – if you wish to know anything more abound info in this post, or to get a catalogue or to buy any of the items mentioned in the post, please contact me.
Or you can shop 24/7 at my online Stampin’ Up! shop – just click on any of the products in the table below, and you should find yourself in my online shop at the page with information about the product.
Please do use the hostess code to support creativeJax if you are ordering online! Entering the Hostess code combines the value of online orders – which assists me to offer events and thank you’s for my customers and support charities such as Ronald MacDonald House and local events where I donate product and/or classes.
The current Hostess Code can be found at the top right of my webpage.
If your order is over $350, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
If you would like to find out about joining my Stampin’ Up! Team (thINK Creative) – Please do get in touch – I would love to chat to you about that.
You can receive my Blog Posts directly by email or join my monthly Newsletter group – you can subscribe using the buttons at the right of my page.