Making your own stationery for your wedding or other event can be a fun and rewarding exercise – I can help you from inspiration, design, product supply and creation.
Stationery and accessories that I can assist you to design and make include such items as:
- Invitations (engagement, 21st, anniversary, wedding, showers, birthdays)
- Notification Cards (save the date, launch parties)
- Event Stationery (orders of service/ceremony, table plans, menus, place cards)
- Table Settings & Accessories (favours, napkin holders, table decorations)
- Memory Keeping (guest books)
- Thank You Cards
Stampin’ Up!’s range of coordinating products has something to suit most people and can incorporate digital media as well as traditional handcrafted elements.
Services I offer:
- Introductory Consultations to offer an overview of what is involved with DIY stationery.
- Product Supply
- Personal Classes
- Workshops – gather a group (eg your bridesmaids, Mum, Mother-in-law to be, close friends) and use my craft space and guidance to create.
Our Stampin’ Up! motto is – “Inspire. Create. Share.” I’d love to help inspire you to turn your ideas into a reality that you can create and share for your special event.
Contact me below, or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (027 348 3901), to arrange an introductory consultation at no charge where we can discuss your ideas and options.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]