Special Joining Promotion during 2020 SaleABration
- a FREE Mini Guillotine Trimmer
- a FREE pack of 6×6″ Designer Series Paper (48 sheets)
- a FREE Stamp Set of your choice (excludes SAB & Hostess Sets)
I’d love to have you in my thINK Creative Team of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators who are spread around New Zealand.
Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a no obligation informational pack
call me ( 027 348 3901 ) to chat about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
if you’re ready now – just press the Join image below
Being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is unique to each person who joins.
Whether you want to
- buy products for yourself at a great discount
- sell products to friends or others
- earn money from stamping/scrapbooking
- have a job or career (part-time or full-time) that fits around your hours and commitments
- have early access to products
- teach crafting to others
– then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator could be right for you!
When you join Stampin’ Up! you purchase a fully customisable Starter Kit for $189.
Each Starter Kit contains
- Up to $285 worth of Stampin’ Up! products – the choice is yours
- any current catalogue
- clearance Rack
- specially priced bundles
- basically if we sell it, you can include it in
- a business supplies pack (valued at $90) – things that every demonstrator needs to start their business
You can choose from any of the current high-quality Stampin’ Up! products up to a value of $285, to create a kit valued at $375. And all that that ships for FREE!
As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you will receive:
- a 20% discount on all product purchases – this becomes your instant income on sales
- great promotions that help you reach your easy-to-achieve quarterly sales targets
- a free catalogue sent to you directly when they become available and advance access to new and exciting products
- online access to demonstrator-only websites with an extensive array of business tools, resources and creative inspiration
- a corporate newsletter with tips to help with your business, product knowledge and ideas
- free stamps, awards, trips and other rewards for your hard work
With Stampin’ Up!, being a demonstrator means you’ll enjoy all of this and more.
Joining my team of demonstrators means:
- getting the type and amount of support you would like to be the type of demonstrator you would like to be – “hobby” or “business” – and anything in between
- invitations to get together with other demonstrators for sharing, training and to support you as a demonstrator
- opportunities for swaps, fun dinners, classes, group events, team training, stamp camps, and more
Joining Stampin’ Up! is a great choice, whether you are interested in buying or selling…or both!
call me (027 348 3901) to chat about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Or – if you are ready to sign up now – click the Join Now button.