As well as a new Holiday Catalogue – it’s a new year at Stampin’ Up!®. That means the timeframe to earn the 2019 Incentive Trip has now finished. Congratulations to everyone who met the criteria and who will be cruising the Greek Isles next July!
Those hopping today are all Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from all around the world who have met the requirements, and earned the amazing Stampin’ Up! Incentive trip – while everyone can try, only a limited number of demos achieve this trip. We haven’t heard how many of the approximately 45,000 demonstrators from throughout the world have earned this particular trip – but it is usually about 450. I know there are some new faces who will be on the trip next year – Werhoo!!!
As Achieving Demonstrators, we hop together once a month to show you ideas and designs using current Stampin’ Up!® products and this month we are featuring products from the 2018 Holiday Catalogue.
I have three cards to share today and each uses some of my favourite things in the new catalogue – I say some because there are many, many items I fell in love with!
I’ll keep things simple by sharing the projects followed by a list of the products I used when creating it. I’ll mark anything from the Holiday Catalogue with an asterisk and include a link for you to check the product out in my online shop. The shop is a great place to get more information and images of products – so it is worth looking at the links even if you are not purchasing.
First up a card I made for an US based swap. I enjoying joining these international swaps but do find it hard to wait for all the wonderful swaps to arrive back to me in New Zealand.
- Tags & Tidings stamp *
- Granny Apple Green card base
- Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper (Merry Merlot) *
- Copper Foil
- Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder *
- Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ Reversible Ribbon *
- Whisper White cardstock
- Merry Merlot & Granny Apple Green Classic Ink
Up next is another swap card. This one was for my thINK Creative Team swap.
- Great Joy stamp set *
- Shaded Spruce card base
- Shimmery White card spritzed with the following
- Spritzer filled with Isopropyl alcohol, Garden Green Ink (refill) and Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint*
- Pearlised Doilies – spritzed on reverse side with Isopropyl alcohol and Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint*
- Gold Metallic Thread
- Whisper White cardstock
- Black Momento Ink
- Blends: Real Red * and Shaded Spruce *
- Shimmery Embossing Paste mixed with Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint*
- Gold Metallic Pearls
- Gold 1/8″ Cord
My third and final card is the one that uses some of the products that I received on the Alaskan Incentive Trip. I think of this as a very “Kiwi” Christmas card – bright and summery!
- Making Christmas Bright Bundle*
- Gorgeous Grape card base
- Smoky Slate cardstock
- Corrugated Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder*
- Silver Foil (for top of bulbs)
- Black Stazon
- Whisper White cardstock
- Classic Ink (Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Melon Mango)
- Finetip Glue (spread onto stamped/punched bulbs and left to dry)
- Real Red cardstock
- Versamark Ink and White Embossing Powder
There’s just one other ting I want to share with you today – a video of an about-to-be-released, limited time product suite – Snowflake Showcase. And yes – as a demonstrator I already have these goodies and am enjoying creating all sorts of projects. Keep an eye on my Blog for more inspiration!
These products will be available to purchase from 1st – 30th November.
Contact me now if you live in New Zealand and would like to pre-order them.
Thank you for joining us today – we are so happy that you are taking part in our blog hop.
Make sure that you don’t miss out on one blog as there are some incredible designs you are going to see today to inspire you.
If you would like a copy – please email me
Until next time,
- If you live in New Zealand and would like a copy of the new catalogue, please contact me.
- If you live in New Zealand and would like a demonstrator to order through – I’d love to have you join my group of crafty customers. Let’s journey together! – Shop Now or contact me.
- If you live in New Zealand and would like to know more about becoming a demonstrator – Check out the info HERE. I’d love to have you join my thINK Creative Team!
As always – if you wish to know anything more about info in this post, or to get a catalogue, or to join my thINK Creative Team, or to buy any of the items mentioned in the post – please contact me.
Or you can shop 24/7 at my online Stampin’ Up! shop
Please do use the hostess code to support creativeJax if you are ordering online!
Entering the Hostess code combines the value of online orders – which assists me to offer events and thank you’s for my customers and support charities such as Ronald MacDonald House and local events where I donate product and/or classes.
The current Hostess Code can be found at the top right of my webpage.
If your order is over $300, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
If you would like to find out about joining my Stampin’ Up! Team (thINK Creative) – Please do get in touch – I would love to chat to you about that.
You can receive my Blog Posts directly by email or join my monthly Newsletter group – you can subscribe using the buttons at the right of my page.