Welcome to this month’s Pretty Cards & Paper International Blog Hop.
Our Design Team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from throughout the world – one from each of the countries/markets that Stampin’ Up! has a presence in.
Each month we will be featuring a different card or designer series paper in our projects. We’re featuring the another specialty DSP in November – the Let it Snow DSP. The specialty part of this paper is that there is glimmer on several of the patterns.
Here’s all the important info:
Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper 150393
The weather outside may be frightful but crafting is so delightful when you use Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper. This versatile designer paper features one side with bright winter images with a touch of glimmer; the other side has basic patterns for year-round use.
* 12 sheets of designer paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Product colours: Basic Black, Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White
Let It Snow Christmas Card
So – we don’t have snow at this time of the year in New Zealand – but that doesn’t mean this paper is not relevant to us in the South Pacific! Many of the reverse sides of the paper have non-snowy patterns! I’ve chosen a stripe for my card today.
- Coastal card base
- Real Red Glimmer Paper strips on each side of the card front
- Striped pattern from Let It Snow Specialty DSP (8.5cm x 14.8 cm) matted onto Coastal Cabana (8.8cm x 14.8cm)
- Sentiment stamped in Real Red Ink onto Whisper White (8cm x 4cm)
- Real Red 1/8″ Curly Ribbon tied around matted DSP
- Matted DSP attached to card front with dimensionals
- On the inside of the card I stamped second sentiment in Real Red
- Add some Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels for touch of bling!
Now hop of through and see what projects the other talented members of the Pretty Cards & Papers Design Crew have created with this month’s Designer Series Papers.
Until next time
- If you live in New Zealand and would like a copy of the new catalogue, please contact me.
- If you live in New Zealand and would like a demonstrator to order through – I’d love to have you join my group of crafty customers. Let’s journey together! – Shop Now or contact me.
- If you live in New Zealand and would like to know more about becoming a demonstrator – Check out the info HERE. I’d love to have you join my thINK Creative Team!
As always – if you wish to know anything more about info in this post, or to get a catalogue, or to join my thINK Creative Team, or to buy any of the items mentioned in the post – please contact me.
Or you can shop 24/7 at my online Stampin’ Up! shop – the table below shows you what products I used. Just click on each to see more information.
Please do use the hostess code to support creativeJax if you are ordering online!
Entering the Hostess code combines the value of online orders – which assists me to offer events and thank you’s for my customers and support charities and local events where I donate product and/or classes.
The current Hostess Code can be found at the top right of my webpage.
If your order is over $300, please
do not use this code
as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
If you would like to find out about joining my Stampin’ Up! Team (thINK Creative) –
Please do get in touch – I would love to chat with you about that.