A new month and a new Online Class from Create With Pip and Jax!
Today I’m delighted to share all the details of March’s online from the global collaboration between myself and Pip Todman (Queen Pip Card).
We are two good friends who met online, and then in person, and we just clicked.
Even our logos work well together!
Positive Thoughts Online Class
Our March Online Class features the beautiful Positive Thoughts Stamp set from the January – June Mini, and the coordinating Nature’s Thoughts Dies from the Coordination Product Release.
This class is ONLY available this month, so make sure you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to order it now!
From the comfort of your own home, and with a step by step PDF tutorial guiding you along, you’ll create six stunning cards that you’ll be happy to pop in the mail.
These classes are for ALL levels of crafters from beginner to advanced!
Each Online Class includes Stampin’ Up! product and Shipping, a FREE class kit with materials needed for six cards & a PDF class tutorial, and then Tracked shipping to you!
What’s included in the Positive Thoughts Online Class: (This is what you are paying for.)
- Positive Thoughts Stamp set – $44
- Nature’s Thoughts Dies – $61
- Metallic Pearls – $14.75
- Stampin’ Up! Shipping – $5.99
- Tracked Shipping for all of the above (plus the FREE Kit) from me to you. Price varies – $6.50 – $10.40 + additional postage if 12″x12″ paper is chosen
FREE from Stampin’ Up!
- Sale-a-bration item: a Level 1 item of your choice – excludes 12″x 12″ papers.
- If you choose a 12″ x 12″ paper as a SAB reward, there will be an additional postage cost.
What you’ll receive FREE from me:
- Cardstock, Paper & Embellishment supplies – cut and ready to create six cards (two each of three designs). This is not added to the class fee.
- Six FREE Envelopes so your cards are ready to send
- Step by Step pdf tutorial to take you through each of the three designs. The tutorial will be emailed directly to you.
Additional supplies required to complete the cards in this class
(you can Add On any of these if you need to – just note these in your email)
- Rococo Rose, Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam, Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Ink pads
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Heat Tool
- Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Stampin’ Emboss Buddy
- Rectangle Stitched Dies
- A die-cutting machine that works with Stampin’ Up! Dies
- Clear Blocks for your stamps
How To Order This Class
Either, email me at email@example.com or use my Contact Form Here to let me know you’d like to preorder this class. I’ll send you an invoice for the class & shipping fees, and any other Add Ons you have chosen.
Once paid, I’ll place the order for you.
When your order arrives, I’ll prep your kits and then ship the Stampin’ Up! products and the FREE class packet of cardmaking materials to you.
Remember – Your class fee includes the stamps, dies, Metallic Pearls, Card Kits plus shipping.
Note: My shipping is based on the size packaging I use – 12×12 papers do NOT fit. If you wish to choose a pack of Sale-a-bration papers then additional postage fees will be required. I will ensure this top-up price is shown on your invoice.
EMAIL JACKIE@CREATIVEJAX.CO.NZ FOR FULL PREORDER INFO WITH SIGN UP LINK
Online Classes are only available to order from me within New Zealand – Stampin’ Up! rules, thank you for understanding I cannot ship products outside of New Zealand.
If you live in the UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, and Austria – you can order the Online Class from Queen Pip Cards. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This online class is ONLY available during March, so get emailing NOW!
Tutorial Only Option
However, you can purchase the tutorial worldwide!
Just click on the image of the tutorial to purchase via PayPal.
Note: You do not need a PayPal account to purchase -all major Credit Cards are accepted.
Until next time
- If you live in New Zealand and would like a copy of the new catalogue, please contact me.
- If you live in New Zealand and would like a demonstrator to order through – I’d love to have you join my group of crafty customers. Let’s journey together! – Shop Now or contact me.
- If you live in New Zealand and would like to know more about becoming a demonstrator – Check out the info HERE. I’d love to have you join my thINK Creative Team!
As always – if you wish to know anything more about info in this post, or to get a catalogue, or to join my thINK Creative Team, or to buy any of the items mentioned in the post – please contact me.